Ensure your assets stay where you put them.
FleetOutlook Asset Tracking services support the remote monitoring of unpowered assets that your operations require. Whether you have equipment (such as portable generators or powered signage), storage containers, or large pieces of mechanical equipment that remain in the field until the job is done, asset tracking ensures your gear stays where it’s supposed to, and allows you to make sure you have it all when the job is done. Using a battery-powered unit with integrated cellular and GPS functionality, you’ll receive daily position updates to verify asset location, or receive alerts if the asset moves unexpectedly, reducing losses from theft from the job site. (Reporter A7 asset tracker hardware required.)
- Ensure assets remain on-site through regular position reports or exception alerts indicating movement.
- Decrease potential for theft.
- Increase recovery potential if theft occurs.
- Recover all assets in the field at the end of the job.
- Display both mobile and stationary assets on one map.
- Track assets for up to seven years on one field-replaceable battery.
Ready to increase your productivity and decrease your operating costs? Contact us today.
Find the right edition for your business.Fleetoutlook Editions